header picture

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big News: Follow Me on Twitter



OK, Ok, I’m joining the revolution. It’s not that I don’t like the idea. I do. But it’s just… at my age… and with all those new technologies… and… trying to keep up to date with all this new stuff… and only 24 hours a day… and it’s 9:57 am and I still didn’t have breakfast.

I heard about twitter for a while now and finally caved in. At a Bigfoot bloggers’ conference, from Bacon is my enemy blogger, my husband’s former boss, and here and there, and all around. My husband was the last straw.

He convinced me (“so what do you think about it?”, “have you decided yet?”, “will you look at it tomorrow?”, “you only have to write a post about it, everything is set up, you don’t have to do anything, just write a post about it”), and literally opened the account for me and set up everything so I now have started to use Twitter, and you are welcome to follow me on Twitter to stay in touch with the latest posts.

Hhhhhhhhhhhu, big breath.

If you don't know what Twitter is, check out Twitter.com or watch this YouTube video.

If you are not into Twitter, there are other ways to keep in touch and get updates on my Subscribe page:
* Getting e-mail updates
* Subscribing to RSS feeds (if you are not familiar with RSS feeds, see this funny but good video on YouTube, RSS explained the Oprah way, or a more professional explanation from ProBlogger).
* Read the blog in a news reader.

Twitt tweet, and Tata,
Nurit

3 comments:

Sunny said...

How funny... I just joined twitter today. Still trying to figure it out though. I'm following you now!

Chocolate Shavings said...

I was thinking of getting twitter - maybe I should get on it. Are you liking it?

Nurit "1 family. friendly. food." said...

I don't if I like it. have to practice my twitting skills first. Everybody's doing it... does it mean I should too? we'll see...